DaKor.Net

Go Back   DaKor.Net > Public > General Discussion

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2007, 09:32 PM   #1
dropslash

Default Question about your site...

I was wondering where I could find the style for this site? Is it custom made? I am really just wanting the images that your site uses... not the smilies, but all the images that help make up your vBulletin. I am making a forum and happened across your site and I don't like the default images that comes with vBulletin. Could anyone assist me?
dropslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 02:02 AM   #2
Slayne
Da`Kor Council

Send a message via AIM to Slayne
Default Re: Question about your site...

Many of the buttons and icons are from VB Classic, which is pretty easy to find via google.

Otherwise, the only real custom graphic that I've noticed is the gradient used for the forum heads and what not.

I'd suggest http://www.vbulletin.org/ for some skins and tweaks that are free. You can also find the classic skin there so you can get the buttons/icons if you want, though it may take a little digging.

Not that I run this forum, but from running one, that's what a lot of it appears to be

Naru/Og/Aza would know best, heh.
Slayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:39 AM   #3
Ogmuk
Administrator

As Slayne already explained, I did not like most of the new images so I'm using some of the old ones. But the colors are the ones I picked as there isn't a default black style. The smilies aren't from either the old or new vbulletin and I remember making some (some, not all) of my own since it was pretty hard to find ones which looked any good on a dark background. And there are some other things which I made, like the gradient. I've made this layout first for erollisimarr.com but use it here now too as they are both my boards.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:09 AM   #4
Elros
Da`Kor

Send a message via AIM to Elros

Originally Posted by Ogmuk View Post
As Slayne already explained, I did not like most of the new images so I'm using some of the old ones. But the colors are the ones I picked as there isn't a default black style. The smilies aren't from either the old or new vbulletin and I remember making some (some, not all) of my own since it was pretty hard to find ones which looked any good on a dark background. And there are some other things which I made, like the gradient. I've made this layout first for erollisimarr.com but use it here now too as they are both my boards.
Olg is the man

Elros
Elros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:54 PM   #5
dropslash

Thank you for the quick responses... I will check out that site and see what I can find. Thanks again!
dropslash is offline   Reply With Quote