DaKor.Net

Go Back   DaKor.Net > Public > World of Warcraft

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2004, 05:19 PM   #1
Parascol

Default Re: ..

Hey guys, just thought I'd post here to collect information on what tradeskills everyone is working on and what we should be saving.

I'm working on mining/smithing. Please save any ore, gems (tigers eye, malachite, shadowgem, etc), and metal bars you find.

Post here if you need anything saved for trades.

Para
Old 09-29-2004, 01:04 AM   #2
Kizmet

I am doing Skinning/ leatherworking I have NO idea what you should save for me :)
Old 10-06-2004, 02:28 PM   #3
Leiran

Default WoW Beta2 Da`kor Chapter

As of Oct 6, my enchanting skill is @ 221.

If you'll take a look at
http://www.thottbot.com/?t=Enchanting

You'll see the recipe list of what can be made.

A few things to consider, if you want to enchant an item with a high end *170+* enchant, make sure its something your gonna keep equipped for a while.

Components are made from disenchanting green and blue non soulbound items. I know this hurts your cashflow to donate, but we all end up with better gear for it, so please donate what you can.

Components come in tiers. a given level range of low end 1-10 green with not so good stats drops a low end dust such as strange dust. a better piece of gear in that range, will drop an essence of that rage. A great piece of gear, usually blue or green with damn good stats would drop a shard, possibly large.

This works across the ranges, so, for you people wanting AGI +5 gauntlet enchants for example, we need lots of donated equipment in the high 30s low 40s range to get Nether Essences.

Alot of the recipes im still missing, but just send me a tell or post here and i'll try to get togeather with you in game and get what enchants you need done.

Leiran
Old 10-07-2004, 04:33 PM   #4
Parascol

Default IRC: Stractics...

My smithing is up to 210 now.

I can make a lot of the things listed here: http://www.thottbott.com/?t=Blacksmithing

I'm still missing some recipes, so if you find any blacksmithing plans, please save them Also, of course any ore, metal bars and gems you find, please save them.

It looks like I'll be doing weaponsmith specialization and Jessamine will be doing Armorsmithing. I believe I should still be able to fill some armor requests beyond 225 skill, but most of what I'll be making will be weapons. So future requests of weapons (beyond 225 skill, which is still a few days off for me) will be handled by me. Armor will be handled by Jessamine. Anything below 225 skill can be made by either of us, just let one of us know.

My mining is lacking at the moment. Sometime in the near future I will set some time aside to really focus on raising the skill because currently I cannot mine or smelt anything beyond iron.

Leiran: I made a few Green Iron Helms and sent them to Ogmuk to disenchant. Let me know if there's anything on that list that I can make that will help you out assuming it doesn't totally clean out my gems/ore Anything blue would be kind of wasteful imo, but if there's any green stuff, just hollar. Also, I figure I'll probably have some extra mithril laying around once the ore starts becoming more readily available in the future.

EDIT: I'll also post a count of my inventory on gems/ore/leather, etc later tonight along with all my current recipes for cross reference later tonight. Also, big thanks to everyone who's sent me materials (especially Ogmuk). It's been a tremendous help.
Old 10-07-2004, 05:34 PM   #5
Rambaldi

I changed from Alch/herb to Tailoring/enchant, then found out that we DO have a tailor so I gladly handed over the rare pattern I camped for to him. (can't rememebr name atm, Yamir? I hope I spelled that right, priest).

Since I started crafting so late I think I'm going to stick with this set-up and have the skill to disenchant things to send to Leiran and help supply us with materials for his enchanting.

When the game goes live I intend to either be alch/herbalism or tailoring/enchanting, still deciding.
Btw I got some gems to drop from Naga's in Southshore, I'll ask ingame if you could use them Para .
Old 10-14-2004, 06:44 PM   #6
Anonymous

I am said tailor, Yarin. My hobbies include begging for cloth and complaining about tailoring ;-) My other skill is skinning. I did have enchanting, but I'm not into self-hate that much so I had to drop it.

Currently my skinning skill is somewhere around 260, and Tailoring is 245. I need a few more stacks of mageweave cloth to hit 250 and learn Runecloth. Everyone except Leiran is welcome to request my tailoring skills at any time, though offering up the necessary materials to make an item usually boosts my enthusiasm ;-)

(anonymous 'cause I haven't registered yet and I'm lazy)
Old 10-14-2004, 07:12 PM   #7
Slayne

Default Tailor whee

Lazy bitch.
Old 10-14-2004, 08:17 PM   #8
Kizmet

I'll take any extra skins in trade for any extra cloth I might find :)

Malice
Old 10-14-2004, 11:30 PM   #9
Rambaldi

I have decided~~!

Upon release this Warlock WILL be a Tailor / Enchanter.....

Screw the fools that say enchanting has little gains and costs too much. The cost is the extra F'ing bags of CRAP that disenchanting stuff brings, but in the end pays off. On a whim, I asked someone a price for +2 stats to all on a chest after she advertised +2 to all, what the cost would be....

Care to take a guess?

Nah....Don't, she wanted 10 F'ing GOLD! ROFLMAO!

Ummmm......I've got the the goods from Disenchanting minor quest gear for that enchant in my vault!

Anyway just rambling cuz ...we can't play <cry> zzzzzz/ and count me as a Tailor/enchanter for release :twisted: .