DaKor.Net

Go Back   DaKor.Net > Public > World of Warcraft

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2004, 03:11 AM   #1
adrienna

Hi everyone its the wee lil' rogue Adrienna . I'm helping a bunch of friends in the open beta beta now in *Test server 7*! I dunno if I'm gonna be on adrie much but if anyone else is on test 7 give me your names . My first char (warlock) is named "Vernae".

Cya ingame!
Old 11-10-2004, 07:08 PM   #2
Parascol

Hi Adrienna.

I think most are playing on Test 2 now with new characters.
Old 11-11-2004, 05:57 PM   #3
Rambaldi

/em Bonks the wee one !

Most of us are trying new classes etc. which started as a rebirth in alliance. Within the last few days a few of us have started Horde characters trying out that side also.

I am thoroughly enjoying my tauren shaman! In IRC chat yesterday, while waiting for servers to re-open, a discussion was had as to the benefits/downfalls of choosing either side.

Their is a post I started called "Horde or Alliance" please post your opinion their either way or (either) for willingness to play either .

I am hoping that we can all meet in IRC sometime Very soon to discuss this as I believe that we should all be on the same page SOON to be able to make plans, choose a server (when they are announced), discuss what classes everyone intends to play to determine groupability, and the big one....

Horde or Alliance!?!?

Valantari - 24 Human Rogue test2 EST
Growl - 9 Tauren Shaman test2 EST