DaKor.Net

Go Back   DaKor.Net > Public > World of Warcraft

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2004, 02:22 PM   #1
Leiran

Currently, we have a Da`Kor chapter going on the beta2 server of the closed test.

At the moment, we've got alot of new invites to help fill the guild out a bit so that we can do things without such reliance on pickups and to make new associations and friends to fill the ranks out in hopes of making a strong presence on our server of choice durring release.

Alot of old school dakor are currently playing under these names

Olgar=ogmuk
Massah=stumpf
Gungamuk=onyyn

We'd like to welcome those of you who are joining us, and to let you know, heres a few things on some issues that have come up.

Dakor is a guild of pgamers, most of us like to joke and tease, and several of us, myself especially, often use abusive language. We're a guild a friends, and we may insult people, but for the most part it is simply teasing. Try to dish it out back, and dont take anything personally.

Another issue is some people feel we're to quiet, or that they are being ignored or are unwelcome. If you were invited, you're obviously welcome, if someone has a problem, they'll tell you. Most people are simply just that busy , as it is a fast paced game. We'll be helping people back quest on things to hard on them when time permits, dont assume that because you didnt get an answer, that people are ignoring you.

We've got several people working tradeskills who could use the support of the guild, this benefits us all, so please read the tradeskills post below this one.

Leiran
Old 10-06-2004, 05:28 PM   #2
Slayne

Going to make me start over, bastards.
Old 10-07-2004, 05:38 PM   #3
Parascol

Originally Posted by Slayne
Going to make me start over, bastards.
Sucker!
Old 10-07-2004, 05:45 PM   #4
Slayne

Asshats would have just gone pvp, I wouldn't have too :/

Oh well, not a big issue. Though it will take me a while due to current time restrictions I'm having.

Bummer for me.
Old 10-07-2004, 05:45 PM   #5
Rambaldi

Hey Leiran, let's rib Elentari tonight in /g .

Just poking in to say HI. I am Rambaldi, 3x warlock and from referal by Adrienna, I am one of the "n00b$" to DaKor. IRL I am over 30 and married, no kids and a pretty serious gamer when I'm not throwing someone, practicing sword or being thrown in Aikido class.

I played EQ for 4 years up until just after they raised the level limit to 65. I played long enough to get 3 toons there and got married and gave it up finally. I played DAOC from Beta and had a total of 7 lvl 50 toons, 4 of which were RR5 or above. I have also played and Beta'd Planetside, Earth and Beyond, and Anarchy Online but only very shortly there.

So far I love the guild and see no reason why I wouldn't want to be with you guys at release, if you will still have me. I am trying desperately to catch up in levels with some of the big guys (Massah, Snuffles, Olgar, Leiran) but soloing through quests, even though great xp, can be frustrating and not so fast. Anyway I'm off topic, just wanted to say something about me so U know a lil bit about me and that you guys have made me very happy to find a home .
Old 10-12-2004, 08:23 PM   #6
Setis

Default IRC /onotice chat alias

Just ignore Leiran swearing profusely if you manage to sneak up and kill him.

Oh, whoops, wrong game, wrong server :)
Old 10-13-2004, 04:11 AM   #7
Slayne

Ya, asshats didn't go pvp :p
Old 10-13-2004, 05:43 PM   #8
Oj

Hi - my WoW name's Fupara - level 2 dorfen warrior on beta2. My hobbies include masturbation, strangling small animals and.........golf.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:17 PM   #9
Anonymous

Hi there!. This is Gargamalya from EQ. After thrashing everyone silly with my jedi on starwars I've been thinking it's time to play a constructive game that doesn't feel like a beta a year after release... since thats all there's been for the past year!

Myself, Areshop, and a few of our goonies were fairly adamant about playing on a pvp server, I dont think that'll be necessary if enough pvp occurs on the happy-joy servers.

I slicked my way into a beta account so ill talk to someone here once this shit gets downloaded. Later taters!
Old 10-13-2004, 11:32 PM   #10
Setis

Default Checking In!

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hi there!. This is Gargamalya from EQ. After thrashing everyone silly with my jedi on starwars I've been thinking it's time to play a constructive game that doesn't feel like a beta a year after release... since thats all there's been for the past year!

Myself, Areshop, and a few of our goonies were fairly adamant about playing on a pvp server, I dont think that'll be necessary if enough pvp occurs on the happy-joy servers.

I slicked my way into a beta account so ill talk to someone here once this shit gets downloaded. Later taters!
Now there's some real gamers! /ducks
Old 10-14-2004, 11:21 PM   #11
Rambaldi

DAMMIT! GIMMEH MY WoW! stupid server maintanence..........

Oh , nm me, actually maybe they are fixing the bugs.....

AND Para can finally get his " Talents" (besides making everyone shiny things <hugs>
Old 10-28-2004, 11:11 AM   #12
Anonymous

Hello all...

Playing Kryton (16 rogue) on beta2 server now with you all, Massah invited me last night. Some of you know me from EQ, played a monk for the last few years (Chiatae), and before that played a mage named Kryton, both on Emarr. Was in Affliction with Jai, OJ, Para, Massah/Stumpf, possibly a few others.

Anyway, thanks for the invite, hopefully I can stick around after release if you guys want me.

Mike
Kryton
Old 10-28-2004, 04:03 PM   #13
Anonymous

Was in Affliction with Jai, OJ, Para, Massah/Stumpf, possibly a few others.
And me! :P
Old 10-28-2004, 04:04 PM   #14
Antilles

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Was in Affliction with Jai, OJ, Para, Massah/Stumpf, possibly a few others.
And me! :P
Erm guess I wasn't logged in :shock:
Old 10-28-2004, 04:46 PM   #15
Slayne

Hey Chia :)
Old 10-28-2004, 10:37 PM   #16
Anonymous

/wave Antilles and Slayne

long time no see.