DaKor.Net

Go Back   DaKor.Net > Public > World of Warcraft

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2004, 02:42 AM   #1
Rambaldi

I am going to try out mage after getting Rambaldi to 40. I won't be hanging up Rambaldi permanently, but the Mage for PvP and AE grouping(insane leveling groups if done right) and utility (portals, polymorph, etc.) is almost irresistable.

We also have no mages in the guild and I find that rather uncomfortable. There are many times I wished we had a mage along ( I know Fila has been with you 45+ a lot). Anyway I'm gonna try out the "light" side of the Magic world and see how I like it also while I can before release.

I will of course try to get an invite to DaKor so I can still hear and chat with you guys. I think that this will be an aside from my Warlock, but hopefully fun also.

P.S. See you guys saturday am looks like.....new estimated server readiness time...11pm PST <joy>
Old 10-16-2004, 02:32 PM   #2
Slayne

Default Gonna try a Mage :) NM Warlock 4eveh!

Always good to try out other things. I'm thinking about trying out a warrior for a short bit, dunno. Three priests later, still haven't played much of anything else.
Old 10-17-2004, 01:14 PM   #3
Kizmet

It's funny how some people are just happier playing certain classes. I have tried playing casters but I am just not that happy.

Kiz
Old 10-25-2004, 10:19 PM   #4
Mahlerion

Default Thottbot

Actually, there are at least two level 60 mages, but they're not being played atm.
Old 10-25-2004, 10:24 PM   #5
Kizmet

we have level 60 mages? on beta 2?

Kiz
Old 11-01-2004, 02:26 PM   #6
Mahlerion

Default .

oops, sorry. L60 mages are on PvP server.