DaKor.Net

Go Back   DaKor.Net > Public > General Discussion

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2015, 12:36 PM   #1
Gynon
Da`Kor Officer

Default What's everyone been up to?

Curious what a lot of the old WoW crew is currently doing. Oogly brothers, the Canadian crew (Saucise, Stickfoot, Shift, Unreal guys), Crazyheal, Tryst, Azayia, etc....Anyone else, feel free to post. Inject some life in these forums again.

GET ALTED (by alts)
GET FARMED
Gynon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 02:29 PM   #2
Aza
Da`Kor Officer

I'm doing WoW raiding at the moment with some guild on Bleeding Hollow, spend most of my non-WoW gaming time on HotS (heroes of the storm, not heart of the swarm, though I do some of that too).

Saucise and Stickfoot are both playing the new revamped final fantasy MMO that got released (relatively) recently. They say they are looking for more raiders! Raids are 8 person in that game, so only need a few more (they have 3 so far, another canadian that didn't raid with us). I might play that too but I'm trying to decide if I can get past the taru-taru and moogles (still have nightmares from ffxi).

I think Unreal and Shift are casual, not sure.

Crazy is still doing WoW with a pacific alliance guild.

I haven't heard from Oogly and Tryst in forever.
Aza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 12:25 PM   #3
Gynon
Da`Kor Officer

Aza, why don't you come hang out in the new chat room some time.

GET ALTED (by alts)
GET FARMED
Old 06-05-2015, 06:54 PM   #4
Crazyheal
Da`Kor

Send a message via AIM to Crazyheal
I'm raiding on Sargeras Alliance side in wow. 9/10 mythic atm in Blackrock foundry. Starting to casually play Heroes of the storm and that's about it.
Crazyheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 01:24 PM   #5
Gynon
Da`Kor Officer

I'm still playing Archeage. I'd recommend people playing, but the game is massive pay 2 win, so at this point in the game, unless you are willing to drop some cash, it's not even worth it because you will be so undergeared to dent anyone. Rolling with a zerg guild, which isn't really my style. Game is all about world pvp and cockblocking guilds. Oogly brothers would absolutely love this game if they played it judging how their play style used to be.

Gonna assume Crazyheal is no longer getting Gladiator rank without Saucise and I to carry him.

GET ALTED (by alts)
GET FARMED
Old 06-12-2015, 01:42 PM   #6
Slayne
Da`Kor Council

Send a message via AIM to Slayne
Playing FF14 on Behemoth with some friends casually, playing Witcher 3
Slayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 02:05 PM   #7
Mahlerion
Da`Kor

I'm still alive!!! Turned 68 this past August. Still doing Gaming Surveillance at Aria in Las Vegas. Have played D3, TESO, and Torchlight2 lately. Mostly solo, not much in grouping. Hope you all are well and enjoying life. Would love to play with you guys again, but I just can't dedicate the time it takes to do all that raiding!!! Still, my best memories and times in gaming were with Everquest on Erollisi Marr and WoW (both servers). Couldn't play enough to keep up with you guys after switching servers, though.

Everything started when I met Dionyza in the zone next to the High Elf home city in Everquest. We formed a small group and added Dracon, Silvarian, and one other player whose character I just can't remember -- began with "Ch" (and NO, not Chukzombie!) if I recall correctly. We eventually joined Lords of Valor, and then Dakor. What a blast those days were! I'll never forget you guys (unless Alzheimers sets in, then all bets are off!)

Last edited by Mahlerion; 12-18-2015 at 01:26 PM.
Mahlerion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 05:41 PM   #8
Aza
Da`Kor Officer

Grats on 68 Mahl!
Aza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 07:06 PM   #9
Mahlerion
Da`Kor

Thanks, Aza. Say, who is keeping this web site up and running? I would like to make a donation to help with the costs.
Mahlerion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 06:34 PM   #10
Slayne
Da`Kor Council

Send a message via AIM to Slayne
Ogmuk still is, though I think it's all hosted with the Erollisi Marr stuff and this is just a tag along.
Slayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 04:44 PM   #11
Jex
Da`Kor

Mahl - probably Chieling if I recall. EQ on emarr, man - what fond memories! Glad you're doing well!
Jex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 11:56 AM   #12
Sinduk

Default Hi

Nice to see some fimiler names. I haven't played wow since probly 2010. Played eq2 from 2010 to 2014. Been playing a lot of D3 pc and 7d2d. Sinduk - shamen. Devin is also doing well.
Sinduk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 09:48 PM   #13
Wanton
Da`Kor Officer

Send a message via AIM to Wanton
Where is everyone!? Ven is being more boring that usual!

We have a new GroupMe chat area that's pretty dead but new people would be great to get things moving again.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:28 AM   #14
Gynon
Da`Kor Officer

Too busy beating you in games.

GET ALTED (by alts)
GET FARMED
Old 03-28-2016, 02:48 PM   #15
Chieling

I actually stopped playing games for a few years and started making them. Im heading up the game design and art side of the project. Right now im waiting on the programmers to catch up so i got a bit more free time. you can see it here www.dawnofascension.com

Ive played everything since EQ..... WoW, Conan, Aion, Vanguard, etc... nothing held my attention for long.

I even tried EQ on Emarr and i just couldnt get into it. besides the mobs quadding for like 10k a pop, the game just seemed... easy.

atm, im playing P99 as Chieling in a guild called The Circle. P99 goes to lvl60 and Velious and really, thats where i enjoyed EQ the most.
Chieling is offline   Reply With Quote