DaKor.Net

Go Back   DaKor.Net > Public > News

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2006, 02:23 AM   #1
Ogmuk
Administrator

Post Stormrage, fear thee not!

As of lately, Baristolth of the Shifting Sands who resides in Silithus informed the inhabitants of Azeroth about the second war which is upon us and said he had been looking for a hero. He spoke wise words, telling us one may rise from the throng of would be champions to take on the burden and responsibility of an ally of the Brood. He was in dire need of The Broodlord Lashlayer's head, the creature which guards the Halls of Strife, blocking the way into Nefarian's inner sanctum.

Needless to say, the beast was stunned soon after, and he was done. Yet, where many creatures in the land of Azeroth possess the bizarre ability to reward everyone of a group of adventurers with the same body part, this time Baristolth did not lie as this creature had merely one head. Unanimously the 'throng of would be champions' agreed on letting Phoa take the responsibility and burden upon himself! It was his precious.

While Phoa had proven to Baristolth of the Shifting Sands that he was worthy and had potential makings of a hero, time hath come for Baristolth to prove this discovery to his master. "Slay silithid at these hives and take from them a fragment of their carapace. When you can carry no more, return to me and I shall strengthen your resolve," he spoke anxiously. Two "Fear thee not," Phoa replied. "Thou shall have them at thee feet before thee can blink thou eyes, for I will guarantee the lands of Azeroth, Stormrage's domain, shall be fully prepared for the second war!"

Blood was spilled but the same day the brave Phoa returned to the Baristolth, bringing what the watcher had requested, carapace fragments of many slain silithid.

"You are not alone, hero," the watcher of the Shifting Sands said. "I will now grant you the ability to deputize others to help you in your quest. If you are to be the champion of your people, you will need assistance in your tasks and duties."

Enough fragments it was not, no... not even close. Forty thousand fragments more and Baristolth would consider proving to his master that Phoa was indeed the right person to for his quest. Phoa received help from the 'throng of would be champions' and as silithid died to magic and blades many yells echoed through the air of Silithus: "I'm doing my part!" and "The only good bug is a dead bug!" and "Young people all over the globe are joining up to save the future. Everyone but you! Now give us your fragments or you will put our future at stake!".

[...]

Ummm, this is taking way too long, someone else finish it! Anyways, we had a blast going through these series of quests and hereby I want to thank everyone who assisted us with the quest. Be it by farming fragments or helping with any of the battles; Twilight Corruptor, Lord Lakmaeran, Number Two, Doctor Weavil, Maws and Eranikus, Tyrant of the Dream.

IrishClan, Complexity, Valiant Souls, Ordained and Ravage!

It's late so I'm sure there are guilds I forgot to mention. I'm really sorry. I'll update the post tomorrow like it never happened!

Old 01-18-2006, 03:28 AM   #2
Phoenix

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix
Default Re: Stormrage, fear thee not!

where have i seen Lord Lakmaeran before? o.O

Great job guys =) wish i was there
Old 01-18-2006, 03:29 AM   #3
Atlien

Send a message via MSN to Atlien

Good read, and good job everyone.....

P.S. Phoa rules
Atlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 03:37 AM   #4
Veev

nice
Veev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 08:44 AM   #5
Daiwin

Great Job everyone and many thanks to those that helped, wish I could have been there, but I had a class to take that lasted twice as long as it was supposed to, didn't get home until late.

Saurakan 60 NE Warrior
Daiwin 60 NE Druid
Daiwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 09:26 AM   #6
Clive
Da`Kor

Send a message via AIM to Clive

Great job guys, and a million thanks to those guilds that helped Phoa complete his quest.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:32 AM   #7
Dardatheus

Send a message via AIM to Dardatheus

Grats stormrage
Old 01-18-2006, 09:46 AM   #8
Ogmuk
Administrator

Originally Posted by Clive
Great job guys, and a million thanks to those guilds that helped Phoa complete his quest.
Yup. Especially those who helped yesterday at Eranikus, Tyrant of the Dream, that was an amazing fight and not that many deaths either on the winning final attempt. Ordained even left ZG for it to help out. And of course IrishClan were friendly and helpful as always.
Old 01-18-2006, 02:35 PM   #9
azek

Congratulations to all
azek is offline   Reply With Quote