DaKor.Net

Go Back   DaKor.Net > Public > News

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 10:06 PM   #81
Wilmore
Da`Kor

Send a message via ICQ to Wilmore Send a message via AIM to Wilmore Send a message via MSN to Wilmore
got all excited but looks like its just this weekends test, thats ok though least i can try out the game and see how i like it. So far i am a bounty hunter and seems ok, going to try something else soon, probably a Sith Inquisitor
Wilmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:03 AM   #82
EternalWelcome

Wanton, I spoke w/ most of the peeps on my end, let them know about the poll here and the guild sign-ups on swtor.com. Not sure how many will actually get at doing the things, but word is out there.
Still waiting for that guild beta invite!
After chatting w/ someone who did get in, sith juggernaut and inquisitor are looking mighty fine imo.
EternalWelcome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #83
Wanton
Da`Kor Officer

Send a message via AIM to Wanton
Werd.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:40 AM   #84
Kizmet
Da`Kor

I am liking this Merc BH better than any of the other classes I have played so far but I really wanna try Powertech BH out. fron what I hear it's better survivablilty only slightly less damage and better healing
Kizmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:24 AM   #85
Toonattik

Hello folks, I noticed my application got accepted from DaKor on the official TOR site, I'm just curious if anything else is required of me to complete an application. not sure if I'm asking this question in the right forum or not.

also I got into a beta weekend and have chosen a class, Sith Juggernaught/Jedi Guardian were my two fav along with the Trooper Vanguard in close second. Thanks for accepting my app, please let me know if there is anything else I need to do to complete my app, thanks!

Oh my TOR forum name is Toonicker.
Toonattik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #86
Wanton
Da`Kor Officer

Originally Posted by Toonattik View Post
Hello folks, I noticed my application got accepted from DaKor on the official TOR site, I'm just curious if anything else is required of me to complete an application. not sure if I'm asking this question in the right forum or not.
That's it for now, Toon. We're hoping to run together in beta events and during launch to really get to know everyone. We have a lot of old faces and new coming out for TOR so we want to keep our options open for now. We'll eventually require a more robust application from members after launch and we've been established. As for now; feel free to post and introduce yourself if you want. I'm sure we'll get together in game and on Vent.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:10 PM   #87
Toonattik

sounds great then, thanks for replying, Looking forward to playing with you guys/gals! I'll reload ventrillo asap, did a system format not long ago and never reinstalled it ;P
Old 09-13-2011, 02:10 AM   #88
Lockindal
Da`Kor

So since the servers are merging, we should get all of our beta testers together, no?
Lockindal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:10 AM   #89
Wanton
Da`Kor Officer

Hopefully. I imagine they'll be sending out the guild invites for this phase also.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:39 PM   #90
Kizmet
Da`Kor

I didn't see a post about servers merging but that would be very cool. really want to get a guild up and going so I don't have to solo all the time.

I'll be going BH Powertech this next build, BTW seems the last time they did a new build it took like two weeks before the servers were available.

Last edited by Kizmet; 09-13-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:52 PM   #91
Wanton
Da`Kor Officer

Yeah, a little more than two weeks.

By the way, we need to make sure to record locs of all Datacron/Holocrons. Granted, they may all be re-scattered for launch but it'll be good to have.

I'll probably try a Sith Assassin this round.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #92
Kizmet
Da`Kor

was just reading the forums and they are going to let us decide what server to play on PVE or PVP and we can swap back and forth between them. so we have about a week and a half to choose which one we play on for this next phase of beta
Old 09-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #93
Lockindal
Da`Kor

I'll be hopping on the vent here and there the next few days while the server is down and I'm playing through KOTOR
Lockindal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #94
Slayne
Da`Kor Council

Send a message via AIM to Slayne
Originally Posted by Lockindal View Post
I'll be hopping on the vent here and there the next few days while the server is down and I'm playing through KOTOR
HK-47 and Jolee make a great party!
Slayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:51 PM   #95
bralan
Da`Kor

Just received my re-invite email for next build which "should be deployed soon" Check your emails.

B
bralan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:14 AM   #96
Kizmet
Da`Kor

Originally Posted by bralan View Post
Just received my re-invite email for next build which "should be deployed soon" Check your emails.

B

Got my teaser e-mail as well, I thought it was the actual re invite e-mail before I read it.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:27 AM   #97
Toonattik

I got another weekend invite atleast (Not exactly sure which weekend) :P, I'll give a sith Juggernaught a more solid try this time around. last time I played the Jedi Guardian. and a bunch of level 10's.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:28 AM   #98
Wanton
Da`Kor Officer

Release date announced. 12/20

A few days before XMas, did I call it or what?
Old 09-24-2011, 10:44 AM   #99
Callidus
Da`Kor

Damn I was sure it'd be Nov 20th, o well I guess I have lots of time to dick with Skyrim until then.
Callidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 03:27 PM   #100
Burgun

Well, hopefully I move into my house before release! I'll need to find a house, make a bid, get a mortgage, and close before release. We've been looking for almost a year and nothing we want so far.
Burgun is offline   Reply With Quote